Saturday 14 June 2014

Malacca River International Marathon 2014 Report

           Hello guys,another podium finishing(10th place) for me last Sunday. It just another lucky day for me. For this event,I ran Half Marathon only due to last minute registration. I was given one month to train for this. I know that this duration is not enough for me but I have to challenge myself this time. I can say the route is flat all the way,the hilly side only when we have to cross the river through the bridge. However, for my category started at 6.30am(delayed 15min) which is too late because Hot sun coming out soon..I finished about 8.30am, that time, the weather can boil an egg.lol..
         
Receiving the prize from organiser

A shot with the coach. He left me behind about 12min.
Have to train harder to make the diff closer.

with fellow friends from same AC Training Club

Relax at medical tent..Thanks for the icing medic,we need it badly..

My next race will be Kuching Half Marthon on 17th August 2014. Hope my target is achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment